Friday, August 11, 2006

why always i do wrong things de...duh...
i realli got no idea...i dnt c why i shldn't, or why couldn't i...i really really dnt understand at all...
i just dnt understand y u suddenly so angry...
then say so disappointed...
but...
why couldn't i???
im still wondering why..why u dnt wanna me to say it...i realli realli have no idea wat r u trying to mean...you juz dnt tell me...you nvr tells me..u nvr tells me anithing...no matter how i ask..u juz...
then after u tell me..i told ....but..why not???concern nia mah...so i ask lorh...haish..ok lorhs...nxt time dnt want tell then dnt want tell bah...i wnt force u le......its okie.....
y so complicated..?!
can't we hav a simple life???
what's in ur heart juz say it man..whats there to keep..the more u keep, the more u r heavy wif...u will eventually breakdown one day...
ytd...i told my frenz abt what happen..u know...having sum1 to share ur sorrow juz seems as tho u r let out a bird cage...u can feel the wind..
i guess im writing on the blog...juz as tho im treating this as my frenz...but i dnt know y...ppl get misunderstood...
just hope that.....ehem...

No comments: