Saturday, August 12, 2006

The different versions....


1)
going out, wif jiahua, make me think, of faeces, everyday, go to toilet, c jiahua....in the....toilet bowl!
2)
looking in, to the mirror, make me think, of faeces, me myself, goes to toilet, there we have...a pile of...shit ~
3)
playing comp, get addicted, tok to gf, on msn, c her wif, another guy, there we go....destroy the...computer!~
4)
toking to, jiahua, c her wif, brokox, i took a, plastic bag, and vomitted....inside....it.~
5)
saying sorry, its not an excuse, bcoz sorry, is just a word. sorry means, nothing, but realli....very.....sorry.....~
6)
gg to, cinema, wif my gf, sitting bside me, got one man, came bside her, and touch her....and touch her.....and otuch her her her~~
7)
calling dear, itsn't a tough matter, it onli means, that gal is dear. if we pronounce, wrongly, it will be...calling....DEER ~..

thas for now..anw..its a song..edited.. so if u dnt know wat it means..dnt bother..hehes..^^

No comments: