Wednesday, August 30, 2006

blah!
WooT..
pe lessons..
hehes.. soccer.. fun lah.. nvr been this fun.. why?.. bcoz last time they nvr pass de.. now at least pass more.. hehes.. then erm. onli scored one goal lah.. that one tyco tyco de.. i got abt 4 shots leh.. 3 missed.. more than 3 i think.. dar dar keeper so pro.. but i also noob lah.. cannot chip the ball..hahas..
then bfore pe lesson..
haish.. may it b my fault.. but let me say wat i want to say.. 1 week and 2 days..
its enuff means enuff... u all may think that my words are heavy.. but.. if tat is wat u want me to say.. then i say it.. giv u all 1 week le leh!!. u all not juz dnt pass up.. nvm.. 'can we pass up tml plz...'.. great... monday nvm.. tues..nvm.. but todae last day lorh.. diaos.. hahas. sorry lorh... if my words are too hurtful..but..haish...
then after reccess was sci.. have to change bak to school uni.. joekrs are jokers.. washed there hands.. didn't dried it.. and press on my... my... n_p_l_s.... great.. transparent..??? not realli.. translucent.. hahas.. 2 jokers pull me bak to class.. my hands covering.. great.. attract everyone's attention..
attract nvm.. gals come join in... they pulled my shirt.. pulled my back... pull and pull.. then zhao geng.. -.-.. purposely de..hahas.. so bad rite... nxt time.. my turn le... muaahahs.. OBVIOUS!!.. obvious~!~...
hehes...

No comments: