Friday, August 04, 2006

hehes..
eh..i juz realised that.i always post on sumthing which happened a day ago..hahas..
hmm..ytd was my bdae...had a great time..xD..thanks to those...^^.
during school time...got a few still rmb my bdae lah..so touching..hahas..summore got bdae prezzie..wasn't hoping for one..even tho i know sum of them knows...
thanks to those 2 gals...xinyu and shuling..for ur nice pencil box...which i think i still prefer taking my old pencil box..sorry..
then for the day..hsit lesson was the most fun lesson for the day...
or rather so bah..bcoz got gd news mah..gd news=happie mah...
ltr bcome nes...(excuse=my 'w' got prob..wahaha)
i got 24/25 for hist proj...mainly bcoz it was a comedy...but then hor..after we left..teacher show other class hor say bad words bhind us leh..want say say infront of us lah..-.-..i dnt know wat he say..but wadeva lorh..hahas..
cher cher c my proj le..call me ah ma..which shld b ah GONG..im not a woman kays!zz..hehs...
then after school...waited for elton...30mins-45mins..hehes..then go meet ness at bss with a big box of prezzie...a card plus a soft toy..(which im holding now while typing..no idea why i holding also..)
after that went bowling...call dar dar come dwn!!..dar so cute...
he wore de pants so low....then we played wrestling or wadeva lahs..like fighting.pushing one person to the ground then ehem...then they want sabo me want me to c gal up skirt..but too bad..i not so pervert go look...anw..TO DAR (if he knows i have this blog..but dnt tell him if he doesn't know): im not so pervert to c ppl upskirt..and if i c liaos..i will say de..no need didi say i go c de wen i say i didn't...
hehes..then play play paly...then saw dar zhao geng..BLUE LEH..with so mani CARTOONS on his ehem...so CUTE lorh..omg~...at first i tot was his pants..then i took a closer look..opps=XxX..hehes...
after that we went to makan at ps...i dnt know why they go there..but i tink bcoz wencong want play arcade bah...since his bdae on sat...im not gg out wif him since he got his ehem...jk..then go bah...the least i can do to make him happi tho i hate arcades...but sadly, we got chased out by the worker there bcoz of our skool shorts and skirts..aww...so we go makan at KFC...
then hor..while eating hor..someone hor...promised me hor...want to SW wif me de..tsktsk..but i know she wnt de..nvm..haahas...
after that then we went home le...send ness home...she like so tired..so sian that type...walk wif me like argh..i ....
hahaas..nvm bah..then summore she dare me leh...dare lorh..dare lorh...='(...

but anw..had a GREAT day...THANKS to all who have celebrated this bdae wif me...i nvr have such a fun time...bcoz..i nvr have bfore at all...


todae..received awards bah...maths olympiad..bronze...
didn't expect to get anw...was guessing the ans...
todae got show n tell also..mwe do juggling..ppl say i act..duhs...but anw i lied for show n tell...=X..a black lie..hehs!i said i started juggling in p4..which was actually this yr...last mnth onli summore..wahahahas..too bad..but then...too bad lorh..hahas..
after skool...met elton...he told me he and ness got secret...nvm..then i ask him can tell me mah..
he say cannot...NVM..then he still tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk...argh...then i ask him again can tell me mah.. plz...
mwe and him buddy so long le..
i got secret i tell him..now he got secret he dnt want tell me..last time he still say i his buddy..secret tell 'me' leh..then i tell lorh..hahas...then after tat i dnt know why...i show attitude to him..hehes...which was meant to play..n to force him to say nia...perhaps i was overboard le bah..ps and sori..but.....dots...always make me 'SHENG ZAI FU ZHONG BU ZHI FU'..the more u treat me that way..the more sad i feel..bcoz i dnt know wat i did was rite or wrong, hurtful or not...dnt keep me in darkness..i prefer the light...i sadded!!...forget it bah..hahahas...
anw..i respect ur decision for not telling me..but...
nxt time do not force me to say anithing secret lorh...^^
anyway...ELTON KOH..U ARE THE FIRST PERSON WHOM I SHOW ATTITUDE TO LEH..SHOULD BE tOUCHED..hehes...but anw..my acting not bad lah..tsktsk

No comments: