Sunday, August 20, 2006

hahas...
todae..erm..
nth realli happened much...
went for lesson todae..
then i my bus card no money.. board the bus.. uncle diao me.why i use coin.. then he ask me do smth..then i dnty know wat the hlel he toknig at first lorh.. then inside my brain..i feel like scolding him sia..
then at the end.. wat he meant was actualy, 'plz show me ur bus card'...
WOOT THE F...hahas..then go for lesson..boring..then come out..yawns..go bak home
but since my bus card no money..i made my way to j8.. then went to top up my card..then went home.. so pathetic.. juz for topping up my cardi went to j8..ahas.. ...
then go home.sian sian..
yawns boring.but now..
erm.. met a new frenz lah.. mwiss prawnie. ..
hmm..quite cute lah. hahas...
then so boring..yawns..
then now which is now..
then now lorh..
now then now lah.. wat u want me do now..
i doing nth now lorh..duh.~ ..hhaha.s.

No comments: