Monday, August 28, 2006

lols..
great..
lets start off wif replying..
dai gai?i realli dnt get u..hahas.. ur dai gai got alot of things de...might not b wat i m thinking..hahas..
yaya..'you will be sorry if im gone'... hah...dnt know lah..hahas..

blah...great.. awhile ago, sum1 juz smsed me..
'WEI.. i so sad, u injure my darling, (.....), now i heartbroken, c lah, i cannot slp liaos..'
smth like tat.. hahs.. ya..so erm... sori lorh.. dui bu qi lah... who call him want rape me.. but too bad.. i rape him.. then rape until he knock his head on the steps.. sori wors.. dnt cry.. i help u glue bak ur heat kays.. x).. i gd guy.. i alreadi bought the rite glue le.. bcoz i want to use de.. lmao..

then todae got inter-calss soccer match.. haish.. so sad.. cannot play.. bcoz got some meeting.. GRr.. but anw.. thje score was 9-0.. so bad.. my class won, but aren;t they overboard?? A NIL!! wtf.. paly until so... haish.. they cannot even let a ball..
yya..wadeva..
stupid meeting.. then during the meeting, got laughter... yep.. one luff all luff.. crazy.. i couldn't control myself.. unlike last itme.. haish.. then mRs Tan zheng bao.. plz stop tapping ppl's shoulder.. i know u want to hug me.. but dnt need act act one rite.. not juz me.. almsot al the boys.. omg.. crazy.. think u too despo le... hahas... got ur j.... lerhs.. still want so casanova.. ltr he sad how..hahas.. JK
then todae also the last day for my rice baby... aww. i miss him/her. not sure yet... but its a him.. hehes... so cute lorh... juz took a pic of it..hehes.. ji nian..lols..
then todae glad glad sick wors.. lols.. zz..
great in comp lab.. buwee me nia.. i no need a matchmaker.. hehes...

No comments: