Monday, August 21, 2006

haish..
todae..
BORED.. hahas..
walked to bus stop.. then bfore that, turning at a corner.. saw a kitten.. i tio shocked lorh.. then i almost jumped.. -.-..

yaya...
then hmm..
school lessons... nth lah..hahas..
then after school...
soccer match..
haish.. sorri eh.. my fault.. but actually.. not totally my fault lah.=X
the stupid 2T2 ppl come..kjajiao nia..interclass game.. act dua..play so rough..NABEI sia..
too bad..i have to scold in blog.. bcoz they gangster..scold them = die..zz so...
tat makes me seems so scaredy cat..hahas.. too bad.. dnt try to cr8 trouble..hhas..
then at the end.. 3-1..haish.. my fault lah.. actually can 3-2.. but then tat one..i tot gg to end le.. so i dnt give a dam.. slowly play..hehes..
but anw.. they play dam rough lah.. hit twice on my chests.. my chests pain liaos lorh.. ass sia.. then kik my right leg, elbow my left hand... hit my stomach.. i nvr even hit them lorh.. except for one..hahas...
ya lah..wadeva lah..
stupid game jiu dui le..hahas..

No comments: