Friday, September 14, 2007

oh man, i have forgotten wat topic i wanna wrote on.. argh. im juz being stm-ed this few days.
stm--short-termed memory
this week was an unlucky week for me. Tuesday i forgot to bring 3 textbooks to sch, thurs, i forgot bring hw to sch, and wadeva i had in mind juz disappear in every subsequent event during these days, and todae, forget to bring hw again! and almost forgot to pass down a reminder to my friends.. zz
stm, ppl usually relates it to someone who is overly stressed, thus forgetting things. (Thats my opinion..)
but the irony is, im not even stress at all. perhaps im juz thinking abt my exams, and i haven started revising yet.. (opps =x)
stm, is also known for ppl wif over-piling things to do, 'big boss'. Afterall, i have been v stress before, but not to an extend tat i felt im a failure? yes, ppl was joking arnd me pulling my hair off my head when im stress. I dnt know, i juz felt my head itchy when im thinking v hard. And the cause of the joking incident was an accidental pull of my hair, tat a handful was 'plucked' out.
you know, ppl have been saying tat when u r stress, ur hair will drop or turn white. I then visualise the process, stress juice secrets from ur brain. diffuse thru ur skull, then moves up ur hair from the root hair. then slowly destroy ur hair colour pigments, decolourising them, turning them to white. and the it corrodes the roots of the hair, allowing it to b plucked off easily or fall off eventually. hahas..(yeah.. im bored..)
oh man.. im v bored.. sighs..
perhaps boredom --> stm..!!
hahs, so true.. =D

No comments: