Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z

woots, i failed my abc!! my friend and i were toking abt some questions during lesson time,,, (opps =x), and this was what i found most interesting. It looks pretty normal, nth wrong, but its v obvious. I think this question shld b v common, but then, maybe im juz a frog in the well to know it now? hahas..
my friends got alot of questions under their sleeves also, but i got none? unless u want those lame lame lame, until u can shiver and no one understands it. =D..
and one of my pervertic friend cr8ed this..

b l o C u s e

its cool, hahas. want the ans, nah, i wnt post..
and one last one which i remembered...

A
C b
T e
O s
R t

and guess what is this? Best _______ Actor.. hahas..
I guess friends make our lives fruitful and enjoyable, pay close to ur surrounding friends, they the roots of ur life, do not lose them... no matter what..

No comments: