Saturday, October 14, 2006

hhahas..
omg..
loud shoutings from my hse..
my ears gg deaf..
mum scolding.
nagging
duh..
not at me.. i so guai..
at my maid..
wtf.. she thinks tat she has all the rights to scold her like tat..
for goodness sake. she is also a human.. i dnt think anione wld like being scolded like tat for not knowing wat did they did wrong.
i said tat bcoz my maid abit blurr blurr de.. then also dnt know wats gg on taht type, then my mum... ><.. wtf.. scold scold scold...
haish. cannot stand.. bth
my bro said her, my father said her...
me leh? i wonder did i ..i think i did once.. hahahas..
yea.. so, y r mums liek tat??? HAHAHAs.. i wonder...
y r gals like tat too..

n i also wonder..i reall irealli wonder..
y someone will think of ending their lifes, y life sux?
if such a small boulder or obstacles block their way n they gave up...wldn't it b a waste??
but sometimes, its realli realli very very touching... yea.. so..
i also have no choice?? the onli way is to stop reminding them?let them take their time to cooldown??yep..i shall try......but it realli hurts to c a frenz tat way.......

No comments: