Sunday, October 22, 2006

hahahas
bleahs...
i dnt want update, but some GAL wants me to...
well its obvious in my taggie... hahas...
hmm, actually i also nth to update leh....
erm, this few days, audi-ing lorh..
no one wants to play wif me wc!.. SO SAD!!!
but anw..
ytd was MAMA's BDAE!!!
so.. HAPPY BDAE MAMA.. i no prezzie for u.. sorri
unless u wan huggies, i dnt mind... or the most u let me pinch!!
if not still got one last choice.
i dnt bully u for one week.. LOLs..
rite.. all bullsht... hm
audition ?? i gg @_@ le.. sometimes p[aly until i blurr..
especially battle party, practically is not my fault lorh, i always got 1st bsides npc, then my score is like double the 2nd.. then lose summore.. play until very qi gek...
buey ta han... then play normal games, cannot perf lorh, dots..
sometimes i tink is tyco.. keep perf, then ltr in the day cannot perf at all.. hahahas.. so funny sia... blah..
hahas, ytd also got depression+happiness..
i dnt know y, after the phone call, my mood suddenly juz changed??
supposingly was happy happy de..
then kena influenced by the opposite,hahas, but its my fault to call anw.. so oh well, zi tao ku chi.
blah, i also didn't mind lah, after tat, the opposite also became happier, zhu ren wei kuai le zhi ben mah.. summore i got stm, forget easily de.. (same goes to kiddo)...
hahhas, humans are juz so funny, they can forget smth in juz a split second, i think tat is marvellous, but some tinks tat it is a weakness. tats becoz usually i forget easily its the unhappiness, but the happiness lies deep into my memory.. so, perhaps im tat type of person?
optimistic?? nah, i tink im pessimistic too.. LOLs

No comments: