Friday, January 14, 2005

CCA?!?!?!

sighx...don't know wat cca to join lehz, ANI IDEAS?!?!hmm...todae walk round the whole skool, alone, shoo shiok...while i was walking very fast to avoid being caught, suddenly a girl juz pull my shirt, n drag me along. If i struggle very the no manner mahx...shoo no choice lorhx, followed her. She walk one big round the whole skool instead of using the shorter way. Probably she think i too shuai, want to accompany me =)haha...then after that,surrounded by a few guys in a corner, then i faster push n ran away, lucky sehx..then arhx, i went to boy's brigade. Tok shoo much crap. dnt want to let me go, (think im too shuai=))...they dnt want let me go de lorhx...keep xplaining n looking at me..haix...=)haha...
Before i went for the orientation, i went to j8 with putri WuLaNdArI...she arhx...guang jie n guang jie...guang n till i zhuang qiang...haha
then met eileen, her hair arhx...looks like...common sense...its .... hahahaha...then ate mcdonald...bai chi..went all the way der to eat mc...haix..tot of eating food court...much nicer...bcoz me seldom eat food court things..haha..onli cook or western...sianx...
i would consider npcc or ncc...but my bro say ncc everyday march lorhx...very boring..shoo he call me join npcc...i think shuld b ok lorhx...haix..haha...

No comments: