Wednesday, January 12, 2005

BoRiNg DaY

HEYo!~
Todae was a long day. Also means tiring, of course...So many projects to be done, long, boring, projects. Really wish that the projects can b more interesting. Todae i also went to my friends house to do some projectwork. Heard the word project i want to faint liaox. Damn silly project. And me n my team members did it so fast that i think it wasn't satisfactory enough. Even though it wasn't satisfactory, but we are still 'proud'...(maybe maybe not)...of course is bcause we did it, but i think thats a stupid reason. HAHA...My team memebrs got 1 shuai ge. Very shuai, very tall! i called him mr goat. Bcause his name is Yang something..(secret, ltr ppl tackle him)...haha...he also like xiao bai lian xiao bai lian that kind of guy lahx...shoo much more handsome than me lorhx..me shoo sad..all the girls goes to him le...sobx!..lolx..joking..

No comments: