Friday, September 15, 2006

hahahas..todae is stupid.
woke up wif a slight fever.. eyes rather hot..
nvm.. go school.. nvr bring full u coz i tot i wnt b attending NP.. yaya...
then go school.. eh miracle..
use thinking cells then no hot le.. hahahs.. then smsed my father ask him bring my u..
haahs.. todae watched the ghost ship trailer.. cool leh.. trailer nia.. hahahas.. got girl ehem.. ehem..

then after school.. balh blah.. went into the councillor room
BOO!!
COUNCILLOR SUCKS!!! their room so untidy... since no one here pack for them abit.. (for god sake.. wth), then a few of them came in.. diao me.. help them pack still diao me..
then i before i made for the door.. i turned to the one close councillor and told him.. (wo kan bu xia councillor)
hahahas.. then i walk out happy happy liaos.. LOL..
then ate medi.. boom.. for that afternoon fever okie...
then parade.. drills and campcraft.. sian lah. training for PROMO.. hahahas.. then teach sec1s..

then before we went.. saw NCDCC.. hahas.. they tio pump.. we down there luffing..
then stupid jiahua.. think very fun.. go take his bottle.. then splash on my shirt.. purposely want me zhao geng.. 3rd time liaos..
nvm.. he drank finished his bottle.. then he use my COLD de water.. spalsh on me.. so cold.. BRR.. summore aim that part.. the top part de.. got mirror image de tat one...
then go into car.. papa scold me.. -.-.. hahahas..
and for goodness sake.. now got one competition to do, and one proj to do.. wat the hell.. think we god eh.. proj cum comp.. summroe EXAMS. wth..
blah.. BLAST!

No comments: