Friday, April 15, 2005

workshop

heehee, this few days hav been lazy, dnt wanna update blog lah..haha
yesterdae, i got workshop,very fun...
but tio embarrassed thrice leh, all performing, argh.
my frenz, keep saying
my name over n over again, then i need to act n act
my first act was, i being a guai kia, then got gangsters want sell branded items to me, but i need to reject. very fun, i kept luffing thruout the drama. haha..then the 2nd one was my classm8, kept saying i got 6pacts, pack?...or wadeva, but i dnt hav lorhx..argh..haha..
then the instructor, speaker, call my blow balloon..haha..i tot easy/...then after i blow half way, she pop the balloon...wah lan, my lips pain siax...then ppl say i 'am cuio', means in the dark i luff..haha..then the 3rd one not very fun lah, nth much, but my grp got prize for acting the last drama, our prize was...the nuts, u need to crack the...haix...so bai chi.hah...so very fun lah yesterdae..haha..
then erm..todae no npcc, shiok ah..haha..ltr my nco c liaox i die..lolx..hmm, then todae got D&T, me grp think of a idea of putting the utensils properly in the tray instead for mixing them, our reason for the proj lah..haha..not bad lah, this week. quite fun.
n more interesting things, yesterdae, my eng teacher asked me, y i so guai..omg..:S..my frenz there also lorhx, haha, then they sabo me say i bad bad boi..lolx..todae my project work lesson, my teacher asked again, my frenz told the teacher(same eng teacher) i hav an innocent face, but in my heart, bad bad bad..haha..not bad..quite fun..haha...then i do nth, but kept luffing..so bai chi...haha..haix..i hope most of the weeks could b so fun lorhx..gaga..
signing off
*whoosh*

No comments: