Sunday, January 14, 2007

dots...
ppl ask me blog leh..
dots..
nvm..
anw, also nth to write abt lah... duh..
but ytd was cca orientation.. quite fun leh!
those sec 1s, so innocent... so cute also..

morning went to set up the cca orientation room...
chao bored, and its very plain.. -.-.. VERY..
then everyone juz helped out, some got nth to do.. like me =)), except for building the flag staff, which i almost slipped my mind abt how to tie the knots.. me noob.. = (
ya, blah...then walk arnd the sch, go hunt for sec 1s .. hehes
since i am a psl.. so quite a few of them know me lorh, then i will go kajiao them... drag them into the room.. hehes..
then we also shout alot of craps, shout until no voice.. i so noob, so fast no voice.. haish. hahas..
chasing the sec 1.. got one girl, 1e3 de, last time my class during their sec1 orientation camp..
not bad lah.. but, charac... ehem.. yup..
so me n jiahua, one behind her, one infront of her..
then we chase her, from the corridors to the room, then to the foyer, then to the canteen.. hahaas.. then the other psl which was the same class as me in the camp, also trap her, drag her to their booth..
so we snatch snatch snatch... in the end, i think she join those volleyball or stuffs de lah.. hahahas..
but quite fun lah.. hehes, then after that went to mac..
so there play onli... make a nuisance of ourselves, and saw aloit of ppl zhao geng lorh! HAHAs, BUT no chio de.. haish.. so sad!
then went home..
in the nite, someone sms me.. asking me 1 question..
i hate that..
jiahua knows tho.. =)..
when someone dnt trust u, its no pnt returning the trust to that person.. ^^..
anw, i also nth to writel.. if i got things to write, i will update myself...
DON'T FORCE ME.. I HATE THAT

No comments: