Sunday, November 06, 2005

holidays~

aww, 1 week of holis has passed.
did nth meaningful aniwae..
haha, we sec holi le, pri still in skool shouting..
"Checkmate man, u die le, muahahaa"
lol, so sad, sec cnanot like tat..haa..
also got bak my report book le..
so sai...
lvl position kns sia...kaox..lol..
so sad lah...
lvl position 7 siax..wat the f man...
grrr......
cannot top 5...:'(
ha...
well nvm, still got nxt yr, i not scared...hmm, psle over le, every exams for the yr over le, everyone enjoying le...
haha...
still got 1 more week of struggling to holi worx...pri skool de...
ha..
todae actually nth special happen. but yesterdae got ...
yesterdae actually my npcc sqquadmates were supposed to attend a martial arts course...but the instructor nvr come, so we sit in for the first aid course wif our NCOs..
they taught us abt CPR, muahaha..now i know wat to do le...n also know quite well le...nxt time if got anibodi 'faint or wadeva'...muaha, i will b there..eke, but im not a qualify, actually it was juz to let us get to know more abt cpr, but we cannot do it if there is someone realli needed cpr...haa,
then the day before..
i went bowling wif my frenz...4 person play bowling..haha. i played 3 rnds...
while playing,my frenz kik each other butts' when they wwere abt to throw the ball...
n of course, i was the last victim to kena...
my frenz kik me until my ball go side way n almost into the 'long gao'... but at least got hit 1 lah..pro rite, ppl kik me still can hit 1...lol..then won the first rnd, n got 2nd for the nxt 2 rnds..my frenz damn pro, got turkey..
but i not scared..
i got "ENGLAND"!!!
more pro than him..keke..haha..aactually, holis is for us to relax de lah...so, mayb wan yue me out also can...^^,

No comments: